Darren Rowse and I did a special one hour podcast discussing advanced blogging strategies to generate more traffic and make more money from blogging.
The podcast has just gone live at Problogger.net and you can get it now from here –
Here is the timeline of what we discussed in the podcast, which goes for just over an hour:
- Yaro on the convergence between the Internet marketing and blogging world
- How to build buzz and traffic by releasing a viral PDF report
- Tips on how to build relationships with other bloggers
- Darren talks about techniques to capture more repeat readers using your blog archives
- Customizing pages based on where your traffic comes from
- Why adding an email list newsletter to your blog is critical
- Tips to monetize your blog or newsletter using direct sponsorship
- Testing how your ads convert on your site to increase your income from sponsors
- Using split testing software (openads) to improve the performance of ads on your blog
- Testing different elements of your blog using crazy egg
- Buying sites with the profit you make from blogging
At the end of the recording Darren and I talk about a special offer I’m making just for his readers who are interested in joining Blog Mastermind. It’s a limited time offer, ending this Friday and the link for the special offer page is only available in the podcast and at Darren’s blog.
I explain why I made the offer in the podcast too, so if you are curious you will have to listen to the conversation right to the end.
You can get the podcast direct from Problogger.net in this link –