This is the second and concluding part of the interview with Daryl Grant, who with her husband Andrew (AndrewAndDaryl.com) make over $250,000 USD selling multiple information products on various niche topics through the web.
You can download part one of this interview here – How To Make $250,000 A Year Selling e-Books – Part 1
Part 2 Show Notes
Daryl and I continue discussing the specific details on how her business works. In particular we cover –
- How she finds profitable niches.
- How she gets traffic to sales pages.
- How the books are written (she doesn’t write them herself).
- How she gets the copywriting done for the sales pages.
- I ask Daryl whether she uses affiliates to sell her products for her and why she chose ClickBank as the payment processor for her products.
- Daryl offers some advice for people considering following in her footsteps and building a passive income online.